Introducing the latest in water flotation technology, iFloats!
- Made of High Flotation Closed Cell Foam
- Patented High Tensile Strength Center Core to increases Strength of iFloat. (Football Team Tested)
- iFloats are 1-1/2 inch Thick Enhancing Flotation 8% – 16% over competing stand floats.
- Each Side Equipped with Flush Mounted Stainless Steel D Ring
- Superior Bungee Tether that Stretches from 7 feet to 18 feet and Easily Attaches to Hooks, Docks, Anchors and Boats (with a Safe Distance)
- Bright Colors for Increased Visibility : Pink & Blue, Red & Yellow, Red, White & Blue.
- Storage is made simple with Two Polyester Stainless Steel D Rings Straps. (Velcro Doesn’t Last)
- Rolled and Strapped only takes up 2-5 feet depending on length.
- Multiple Lengths Available: 10ft up to 100ft Long.
- All iFloats are 6 foot wide.
Each iFloat includes:
- 2 Stainless Steel D Ring Straps for Storage
- 1 Bungee Tether for Mooring & Anchoring
- 1 Stainless Steel D Ring Mounted on Each Color Side.
Our family has spent a fortune buying the latest inflatable waters toys over the years at a price of $300-$1500 each for a short life expectancy, many not lasting even one summer season. We started seeing a multitude of different water pads and floats made from various materials on the market but still they were not built of quality. We have a big family and when it comes to fun we like to play hard. We decided to engineer a better aquatic mat that could withstand our family and friends and last for many years to come. We call our creation, “iFloats”.
iFloats can be used on any open body of water to float down a river, lounge in the sun or the latest alternative use as an exercise mat; the versatility of our iFloats is endless. Our iFloats have a superior tensile strength due to the center inner core and its increase buoyancy 8 – 16% due to its 1-1/2″ thickness. We have also developed a lanyard bungee system that will withstand the beatings without ripping out of the float. It’s not a mat, it’s not a pad, it’s not a raft, it’s superior . . . we are iFloats®
Local Pickup Available in Southern California or From a Local Dealer.
Shipping Available World Wide. Call 855-435-6287 or email Sales@iFloats.com for custom quote.